Professional and personal profile
User Experience designer with 13+ years of experience with a deep understanding of user-centered design with focus on usability and humanizing technologies, with strong skills of Front-end Development
During my career I have worked for main media groups and agencies in Chile, founded two companies and worked for e-Commerce and Software as a Service products, which gave me experience analyzing business objectives and serving as interlocutor in between business, design and development teams, enabling the delivery of effective solutions.
Although I've spent close to UX for the last several years, I’m still developing ideas in my free time. Two years ago I developed "angular environment" an AngularJS plugin for handling environment variables. At this time, the plugin has ~3.000 monthly downloads from NPM and 8 released versions.
Core-skills & competencies
- User and analytics research.
- Information architecture.
- Defining scopes, objectives and UX guidelines.
- Rapid prototyping of concepts and ideas through sketches and wireframing.
- A/B testing.
- Journey mapping.
- User interface design.
- Sketch App, Figma & Photoshop.
- Learn and apply approach.
- Creative thinker.
- Out of the box problem solver.
- Sense ofhumour.
- Advanced theme development & integration in WordPress. Also experienced with ACF.
- Advanced user skills on Linux & OS X.
- Advanced user on Google Docs, Office & iWork suites.
- Advanced design skills on Photoshop & Sketch App. (Sketch, Photoshop).
- Intermediate skills on Illustrator & Premiere.
- Intermediate programming skills on PHP & NodeJS with experience in CakePHP and SailsJS.
- Other programming & systems tools include Git, Vagrant, Virtualbox, Gulp, Npm, bash.
If you want to get in touch with me, drop me an email to or tweet me!
Download my resume
or check my LinkedIn profile.